Busy day on the forum.

ImageTell jokes, talk TV, anything goes.

Re: Busy day on the forum.

Postby H » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:56 pm

H wrote:
H wrote:
Northern_Union wrote:What are the MM and CC cups?

They are the Qld equivilent of NSW SG Ball and Harold Matts comps.They are u/16 and u/18 comps.It's called junior reps.Designed for the elite juniors it's played for a few months at the start of the season. The Qld winner plays the NSW winner in a National Final.The boys then go back and play for their junior clubs for the rest of the season.Both Leaguelovers son and one of my sons have played in it.
ImageDayboro Cowboys: Premiers 2000,2002,2004,2005,2006,2007,2009.
User avatar
H
Holden Cup Player
Holden Cup Player
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:16 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Busy day on the forum.

Postby Northern_Union » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:06 pm

H wrote:
H wrote:
H wrote:
Northern_Union wrote:What are the MM and CC cups?

They are the Qld equivilent of NSW SG Ball and Harold Matts comps.They are u/16 and u/18 comps.It's called junior reps.Designed for the elite juniors it's played for a few months at the start of the season. The Qld winner plays the NSW winner in a National Final.The boys then go back and play for their junior clubs for the rest of the season.Both Leaguelovers son and one of my sons have played in it.


We're missing something here i think?
Image
User avatar
Northern_Union
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 1579
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:18 pm
Location: Timaru, the mainland

Re: Busy day on the forum.

Postby H » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Northern_Union wrote:
H wrote:
H wrote:
H wrote:
Northern_Union wrote:What are the MM and CC cups?

They are the Qld equivilent of NSW SG Ball and Harold Matts comps.They are u/16 and u/18 comps.It's called junior reps.Designed for the elite juniors it's played for a few months at the start of the season. The Qld winner plays the NSW winner in a National Final.The boys then go back and play for their junior clubs for the rest of the season.Both Leaguelovers son and one of my sons have played in it.


We're missing something here i think?

Don't you have this sort of comp in NZ.
ImageDayboro Cowboys: Premiers 2000,2002,2004,2005,2006,2007,2009.
User avatar
H
Holden Cup Player
Holden Cup Player
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:16 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Busy day on the forum.

Postby Northern_Union » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Ah i see now. Yes we have the national provincial U16's U18's and U20's from memory. They play at the end of the season.
Image
User avatar
Northern_Union
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 1579
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:18 pm
Location: Timaru, the mainland

Re: Busy day on the forum.

Postby Leaguelover » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:35 pm

Thank you H. NU I so hope you can add this to your page. Ill wait see what you work out.
User avatar
Leaguelover
Park Footballer
Park Footballer
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Busy day on the forum.

Postby Northern_Union » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:45 am

Yep i'm going to add them to the BRL forum and then add a hyper link to the main page for easy access. What are the exact names of these comps and do they have a comp logo or anything?
Image
User avatar
Northern_Union
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 1579
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:18 pm
Location: Timaru, the mainland

Re: Busy day on the forum.

Postby S J » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:48 am

Northern_Union wrote:Yep i'm going to add them to the BRL forum and then add a hyper link to the main page for easy access. What are the exact names of these comps and do they have a comp logo or anything?


Agree - if people come in - they might see the latest threads at the top - but seeing a link to their team or whatever - will encourage them to look in further.
SJ
Servo Fidem - True Believers !

1941,49, 56-66, 77, 79, 2010

ALL MEMBERS - COME VISIT http://whitelinefever.com/forum/RugbyLeagueGrandstand/
User avatar
S J
Holden Cup Player
Holden Cup Player
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Time Traveller

Re: Busy day on the forum.

Postby H » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Knitey wrote: You won't have time to post this w/end..........granpa.......hehehe :yahoo:

Finally the grand bub arrived this morning knitey. A big one too.8lb 14oz. Ouch bubs mum is only small.
ImageDayboro Cowboys: Premiers 2000,2002,2004,2005,2006,2007,2009.
User avatar
H
Holden Cup Player
Holden Cup Player
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:16 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Busy day on the forum.

Postby Knitey » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm

H wrote:
Knitey wrote: You won't have time to post this w/end..........granpa.......hehehe :yahoo:

Finally the grand bub arrived this morning knitey. A big one too.8lb 14oz. Ouch bubs mum is only small.


Outstanding...congrats to you and your family..I trust that both mother and bubs are well? :thumb:

Pls send me his baby size, so I can order his KNIGHTS jersey. :D
Image Image
User avatar
Knitey
Holden Cup Player
Holden Cup Player
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:17 pm
Location: Tasmania

Re: Busy day on the forum.

Postby H » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:29 pm

Knitey wrote: Outstanding...congrats to you and your family..I trust that both mother and bubs are well? :thumb:

Pls send me his baby size, so I can order his KNIGHTS jersey. :D

Yes daughter and grandson both doing well.
Bubs father is from NQ......already has Cowboy outfits much to the disgust of two of his Bronco supporter uncles. :D
ImageDayboro Cowboys: Premiers 2000,2002,2004,2005,2006,2007,2009.
User avatar
H
Holden Cup Player
Holden Cup Player
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:16 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Busy day on the forum.

Postby Knitey » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Have they chosen a name yet?
Image Image
User avatar
Knitey
Holden Cup Player
Holden Cup Player
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:17 pm
Location: Tasmania

Re: Busy day on the forum.

Postby H » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:37 pm

Knitey wrote:Have they chosen a name yet?

Yeah Eli.
ImageDayboro Cowboys: Premiers 2000,2002,2004,2005,2006,2007,2009.
User avatar
H
Holden Cup Player
Holden Cup Player
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:16 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Busy day on the forum.

Postby Knitey » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:40 pm

H wrote:
Knitey wrote:Have they chosen a name yet?

Yeah Eli.


Nice....Eli or ELI may refer to: El (deity), or Eli, a variant on the name of God as spoken in Arabic, Hebrew, and Aramaic; Eli (name) :thumb:
Image Image
User avatar
Knitey
Holden Cup Player
Holden Cup Player
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:17 pm
Location: Tasmania

Re: Busy day on the forum.

Postby H » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Knitey wrote:
H wrote:
Knitey wrote:Have they chosen a name yet?

Yeah Eli.


Nice....Eli or ELI may refer to: El (deity), or Eli, a variant on the name of God as spoken in Arabic, Hebrew, and Aramaic; Eli (name) :thumb:

I knew it was a biblical name didn't know the meaning though.His second name is Daniel[also biblical]. Named after his uncle. He also has another uncle named Adam. We''re not a religious family though,we just like normal old fashioned names.
ImageDayboro Cowboys: Premiers 2000,2002,2004,2005,2006,2007,2009.
User avatar
H
Holden Cup Player
Holden Cup Player
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:16 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Busy day on the forum.

Postby Knitey » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:53 pm

I wish him him nothing but good health and happiness for all his life.
Image Image
User avatar
Knitey
Holden Cup Player
Holden Cup Player
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:17 pm
Location: Tasmania

PreviousNext

Return to The club rooms.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron